- APPLICATION: Useful for flattening or pressing poori, papad and khakra in kitchen. Heavy preser machine approx 1kg with easy operation. Use some oil while you use it so that the dough does not get sticky.
- SIZE: This puri machine is of large size and having working diameter of nearly 7.5 inches. It is suitable for making small rotis not big rotis.
- EASY TO USE, CLEAN & CARE: Puri press is suitable for beginner to make perfectly round (evenly in shape & thin) Puri. The grip of the handle is provided with non-slippery plastic that is textured for optimum grip. To clean, wipe with damp or dry cloth.
- ANTI SLIP SOLE: This poori presser is provided with an anti-skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
- NOTE: Do not expect 100% flattening as in case of belan made puris, but you will get 90% to 95% of that for sure. Rest depends on practice.